• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CONVOY!! Lights that is....

mangus580

Got my new convoy lights installed last night. I took the liberty of mounting the lower poles a little lower than 'stock' so that my lights could live in a safer spot. My deuce spends a fair amount of time in the woods dodging low branches. I dont normally have the cargo canvas on the truck either.

sorry for the poor pics.... but I snapped these with my phone as I walked out for work this morning..

Attachments

Armada

Lookin good Mike! That's funny, I mounted up my convoy lights last night too. I'm going to get them wired in today. Great minds think alike...... hehe

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also mounted mine lower than the instructions said. Looked better to me. I also made a shim out of a PVC coupling tho space the poles out from the cab a bit. Having all these oddball deuces is cool but I'm missing the old M35A2.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm here Matt. Still working the 14 to 16 hr days. 2 days in a row I got to work a couple of hours at a checkpoint with a phone line so I could get online. Talk is that maybe by Friday they will let us go back to 8 hour days and maybe even get a day off. I got to go home Friday for the evening which was cool but not sure when I'll go back. Anyway, better get!
Kenny

mangus580

I like that idea Kenny..... I noticed when you mount the poles with a soft top, it pinches the top, or you have to 'bunch' it up....