• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy to SteelSoliders Georgia Event in October

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Well, gimp, catlett, and oilcan made it!

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AND, I'm gay. :)

bkwudzhom

Unfortunately I wont be able to go to the rally but I work right down the road from SECO.Anyone stopping at SECO around chow time Thursday or Friday is welcome to join me for lunch. Just shoot me a PM.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Leaving 30666 in app. 15 minutes......

Oilcan, Catlett, myself and clinto g/f.

See ya'll in a couple of hours.

Blythewoodjoe

I suppose I will be the last to post a departure. I am leaving a wet Blythewood. I am happy to see the rain. It means I am not missing any work. I hope the old ford can pull the load. See you guys this afternoon.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
cool i live 35 milles from there! I dont have a truck to bring over.......sigh........

but ill drive my Cummins over and say hi
Trudge, this is an old thread from the 2009 event. I guess I should lock these threads once they "expire" so as not to confuse folks.

There is a current thread for the '10 event (link in my signature line). You can post on there when you are leaving from where and see if you can meet up with some folks.

If enough convoy stuff happens (to justify it) we'll create a separate specific thread for convoy ops to the rally.

:D

We are looking forward to meeting you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks