• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy to SteelSoliders Georgia Event in October

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We are in our new building and finishing the cleaning operations at the old building. Here is my new office. The large office is the R & D dept. (my dept) and all the chairs and tables are waiting to to their eventual destinations in others offices.

The small office is my private office, it has a gorgeous view of Mountain Industrial Blvd, with nice landscaping and everything. It's pretty pimp……… 8)

Attachments

joeM62

from the way everybody talks about the rally, clinto might have a mesh of mvs there, the neighbors are gonna think the military is coming

alphadeltaromeo

Love your signature quotes CC [thumbzup]

We all know secretly that Clint wants his nabes to feel like he's leading a militia rofl so bring the trucks! Come one, come all...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ok guys, the '08 Georgia Rally thread is up. The event is now in October, for reasons listed in the thread. Please plan all rally related activities excluding the convoy(s) and transportation related events within the '08 Rally thread (link below).

http://shortlinks.net/kts313

I had locked this thread and intended on putting all '08 Ga Rally info in the main thread but since this is already up and the main thread could become TOO big, I am unlocking this one and reopening it.

Thanks

Clinto

rod

Freight,

I guess those of us who will traveling from the West should all decide when we want to leave the Anniston Alabama area. I personally would like to get to the SS event early Friday morning.

According to Google Maps, Union Point GA is about 174 miles away from the Anniston Al area. 174 miles at 45 mphs (for you duece guys) equal almost 4 hours of travel time with no stops.

This 1st order of business is to determine who want to convoy from the west (Interstate 20) and when.

Who interested in joining us along I20 from the west and when do you want to get to the SS event?

If ya'll will determine a time, and plan on running at roughly 45 then Squirt-Truck will join the convoy also, somewhere around I-20 at Six Flags or I-285. We all will burn a lot less fuel at that speed. Dumpster has canceled out, he is sitting for the P.E. that Friday and will be wasted.

rsh253

I'll be heading down I-77 from Fort Mill, SC, just past the NC/SC state line, so maybe I can meet up with you. jwaller posted earlier that he'd be heading west I-20 from Columbia, SC; so that might be two of us from SC.

Once you know, let me know what your plans are and we'll see if we can hook up.

-Russ

AMGeneral

Russ,

Plan is (so far anyway) to drive down to Ridgeway SC on Thurs evening,stay the night there,then meet up with Adam(Ferro) and jwaller,then convoy down I-20 to the rally,probably arriving about 12 to 1PM.

rod

Ok Guys, here is what I am thinking about the convoy from the West on I20.

I am thinking about leaving the Anniston/Oxford Alabama area about 5am CT Friday morning. We can meet along the way at various stops. Maybe even catch breakfast somewhere along the way.

I guess the questions are -

Who wants to join us and where?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks