• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

zout

Like I said:
now I need a tampon to stop the bleeding from the rear orifice due to having to push it in the back yard by myself.

I reached down and wiped it from running down my leg with my hand and I fell vertical - then reached down to wipe again and I fell horizontal - kinda looks like a cross made out of hand prints in blood.

MAN - should have saved that red stuff for basking the chicken in to marinade it :beer:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dammitman...that thing looks awesome!!:beer:
Er...what's that giant plus sign on the white background to the left rear of the cooker for??:shock:
Oh my.....

1. That "BIG PLUS SIGN" to make "Math Perfessers" ask silly questions like: "What's that giant plus sign on the white bacground to the left rear of the cooker for??"

2. It REALLY IS an AMUBLANCE to rectum-fy any FOOD POISONING or ALKY-HAUL OVERDOSING that might or might not be a byproduct of this impending COOKOUT AT ZOUT'S.

3. It symbolizes the "POSITIVE TERMINAL" on a "TERMINAL SITUATION".

4. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

:shock:

zout

That big ole red cross means nothing more than a sighting in target. Target Rich Environment when you have then running around.

I call this one - Dead Center - ready for the next round.

Attachments

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I wasnt planing on bringing anything for sell or trade we just wanted to come bearing food and drink BUT as fate has it I just got plenty of small parts and filters break parts, gear parts some drivers and ground rods as well as more of the 24volt Hella Lights we sold last year. And I will have a few like NEW 50 cal ammo cans and 40mm Ammo cans we can bring as well if anyone is interested.

This is not my normal area of sells so I it will take me a little while figure out what all I have to bring I will try and post later some of the names of what I have to bring if anyone would be interested!

4 more days! Thanks

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
'Cause we're shiny in the rain?
Hey Mike are you going to be at the cook out? Do you know if Carnac will be there as well?

Hope all is well! If you have anymore items you would like for me to sell for you let me know and bring it to Zout's if your coming!

Thanks
Bobby

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just found out I have to work this weekend. :( However. It's a planning conference in East Point, so bonus, I'll be in the area anyway. What time do the activities run until? I probably wouldnt be able to stop by until later, 1900 or so. (Meaning, will there be food left?:mrgreen:)

zout

Some folks walked away at 2:00 am Sunday morning last year - if that gives ya an idea if ya might miss something - plenty of room not to travel if ya get too excited around here. Zout has been known to make folks loose vehicle keys if your not safe to drive home.

Zout 2 is ready - pulled er up and covered it up because it is suppose to rain tonight.

Hey - if anyone has 2- 5 gallon fuel cans and NON Gold prices I need two of them and the tie down straps.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks