• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I forgot to share this tidbit:

Doghead asked me to give tigger a hug from him so I tried to. I said "tigger DH wanted me to give you a hug...so just pretend I'm DH for a second.."
Tigger got a terrified look on his face and started screaming "HEP ME, HEP ME! OH PLEASE SOMEBODY HEP ME>>>IT's the BACKDOOR MAN!!!":shock::shock:

Commander Warp (Zout) sedated tigger with two special cherries and tigger settled down and accepted the hug.:beer:
In all seriousness though...wouldn't the world be a nice place if everyone shared the same comraderie displayed at these cookouts/rallys??

MB and I have decided to get an RV trailer so we can just go around and get on other peoples nerves every few months...lol:drool:
Might even just park the trailer in Zout's back yard!:shock:

Of course we will bring BabyBear for varmint control.

Attachments

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Your a good troup PB i dont care what they say about you! :beer: I have to say the members on this sight are the greatest bunch that stand behind there friends. Its just like being in a tight nit fighting unit, always there for your brother/sister no mater what! Thank every one for the kind words and PB ill take a hug from you any day. You all are family as far as im concerned!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a great time was had by all. Thanks for sharing the pics. Kinda nice seeing friendly faces again, at least in pics. maybe I'll be able to swing the GA rally again this year and catch up with some folks

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had a great time Saturday! Great Friends, Great Food and Great Time! Im glad we could make it this year! Jonette took many pictures yesterday but she left this morning to a local festival with our camera so I don't have any pictures that we can post yet. Will try later.

Thanks Zout and Mrs. Deb for hosting this great cook out and thanks to everyone for great time.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Had a great time, thanks again for inviting us Zout. Wish I could have stayed longer. But I had to get back home to pick up the kids and I just got home from picking up the bobber. Whew, what a great weekend, but man I'm tired!

zout

Kind of like that movie Doc Hollywood - There are always parts left over - well I have these items to return to their rightful owners when we can hook up. Just letting you know we have them and will be returned:

MD Morgans = I have your food heat pac bag Aluminum foil (very nice BTW)
I have a green bowl - plastic
Hat - Beige - Armalite Gun - very cool and it fits me if you do not claim it
Ingles Frozen Food tote bag

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh crap I left that ingles bag from the beer I brought. Wifey ain't gonna be happy with me.

Armalite gun at say AR10 on it? PB has one of those.

Just hold onto the bag till the rally or if I pick up that dolly.

zout

Got ya covered on the Ingles bag sir - wife feels the same way about her Tuperware.

As far as PB's - I think I have a couple bottles of Deer Urine I can perfume it with before it is returned.:)

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well I can say driving almost 450 miles for a cookout was a stretch however being welcomed to Dave and Deb`s home , getting fed, visiting , seeing people, meeting new people, getting fed and being part of the S, S, community made it worth while. Oh did I mention getting fed.

My hats off to Dave and Deb. I can`t say enough good things about them.

I sware I have not been in the cherries.

Neil.

Thank the lord there were no ATMs on site. Thanks to Adam Angie and Tinkerbell for allowing me to crash at their AO for 2 nights.

Will see everyone in October at the world famous Ga rally

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, PB, Dave & Debbie DD, Pattracy and Richard look the same. Clinto looks like he gained a few pounds. Whats up with that..? lmao.....!

mdmorganwife

Kind of like that movie Doc Hollywood - There are always parts left over - well I have these items to return to their rightful owners when we can hook up. Just letting you know we have them and will be returned:

MD Morgans = I have your food heat pac bag Aluminum foil (very nice BTW)
I have a green bowl - plastic
Hat - Beige - Armalite Gun - very cool and it fits me if you do not claim it
Ingles Frozen Food tote bag
No biggie, ya'll can have it :)
Thank you again for everything it was a blast! Ya'll are the greatest....

cluless

Zout 1 and two. I just wanted to thanks in many ways for the cookout. I wasn't sure that my yankee visa would really be welcome. Myself and the "cherry queen" had such a wonderful time and felt so at home for a YANKEE ! ! ! lol. To all new faces i know have seen (not to say that I will remember all the names) I now know who I am typing to.
Ron, thanks to you and your wife and family for putting uip with us all day.
I tried to leave but the car keeps taking me south. We are now somewhere in central Florida. I hope I can find my way home before my visa runs out.
Lastly, Cheryl's words were, " These cherries aren't nothing ! -------- where did I put my water ! ! ! " Thanks again all.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really want to thank Dave and Deb for putting this on. It was really great, almost like a mini-GA Rally! You two really put on a good cookout. The food was really great. I ate so much I think I set a new record. I made some new friends and saw some old ones. Now back to counting the days until October and the rally. I was glad to see Neil at the cookout. Neil, I'll send you the info on Baldor and I'll be sure to bring my 3KW genset to the rally.

Attachments

zout

K = now that sounds like a terrific idea for next year - I'll order up a BIG CASE O LOBSTER for everyone.

I was trying to explain to Squirtruck how hard it was to paint that camo on the hood of the 43 and I quit - because my tongue got really numb.

Thanks to everyone - you have an idea now how greatly we both enjoy friends and food and all the great pets here as a family - no BS - you all were fantastic.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Well I can say driving almost 450 miles for a cookout was a stretch however being welcomed to Dave and Deb`s home , getting fed, visiting , seeing people, meeting new people, getting fed and being part of the S, S, community made it worth while. Oh did I mention getting fed.

My hats off to Dave and Deb. I can`t say enough good things about them.

I sware I have not been in the cherries.

Neil.

Thank the lord there were no ATMs on site. Thanks to Adam Angie and Tinkerbell for allowing me to crash at their AO for 2 nights.

Will see everyone in October at the world famous Ga rally
I put 1100 miles on the rental car but i came from OH to atlanta then to Zouts then home from there. it would have been around 600 round trip from the house and back. i would do it again , had a great time.