• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coolant for Mep 005a

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have always flushed with distilled, but refilled with the 'premixed' stuff, so no additional water back into it. Do some research in the forum on the topic though for a few different reviews. Might be like how you hang the toilet paper roll... over the top, or pull from the underside.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know Rotella has been changing their packaging/bottling over the last year, so let me look at a jug later to make sure I am giving you good info as to what I do (because I am 99% sure what I have is 'premixed' and not concentrated).

eatont9999

If you like paying almost twice the money, buy premixed. Otherwise, mix fully concentrated antifreeze with 50% water. I use anything that says antifreeze on the bottle. I didn't find any info on cavitation issues with MEP 803/2 series generators, so I don't use SCA charged fluid.