• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coolant for Mep 005a

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have always flushed with distilled, but refilled with the 'premixed' stuff, so no additional water back into it. Do some research in the forum on the topic though for a few different reviews. Might be like how you hang the toilet paper roll... over the top, or pull from the underside.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know Rotella has been changing their packaging/bottling over the last year, so let me look at a jug later to make sure I am giving you good info as to what I do (because I am 99% sure what I have is 'premixed' and not concentrated).

eatont9999

If you like paying almost twice the money, buy premixed. Otherwise, mix fully concentrated antifreeze with 50% water. I use anything that says antifreeze on the bottle. I didn't find any info on cavitation issues with MEP 803/2 series generators, so I don't use SCA charged fluid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks