• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Couple of heater questions

djimmy31

I got this full heater setup which I think is for the big 5ton trucks but wanted to verify with you guys? It's nsn 2540001689974 or 2540-00-168-9974 however you prefer it. Also any thoughts on the going price of this kit it's brand new with all the parts? I will be listing it in the classifieds once I make sure it's what I think it is.

Thanks

Jimmy

Attachments

djimmy31

Thanks for the input guys. I would love to sell it for $200 but these things appear to sell for around 450 a pop. This one even comes with the Artic front cover. I will probably put in the classifieds for $350 and see what happens.

retiredtoy

I just got the bid on 4 of the winterizations kits just so I could put one in my M35A2. It turns out that my kits are definetly for a 5-ton. The Artic front cover is for a 5-ton without a winch. I had to make two brackets for the heater to mount in the right place. It was pretty simple to install. I think I have a picture of the stuff that comes in the box. My heater looks a little different that yours. especially the water inlet and outlet.

Attachments