• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Couple of heater questions

djimmy31

I got this full heater setup which I think is for the big 5ton trucks but wanted to verify with you guys? It's nsn 2540001689974 or 2540-00-168-9974 however you prefer it. Also any thoughts on the going price of this kit it's brand new with all the parts? I will be listing it in the classifieds once I make sure it's what I think it is.

Thanks

Jimmy

Attachments

djimmy31

Thanks for the input guys. I would love to sell it for $200 but these things appear to sell for around 450 a pop. This one even comes with the Artic front cover. I will probably put in the classifieds for $350 and see what happens.

retiredtoy

I just got the bid on 4 of the winterizations kits just so I could put one in my M35A2. It turns out that my kits are definetly for a 5-ton. The Artic front cover is for a 5-ton without a winch. I had to make two brackets for the heater to mount in the right place. It was pretty simple to install. I think I have a picture of the stuff that comes in the box. My heater looks a little different that yours. especially the water inlet and outlet.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks