• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cranetruck needs some help

CGarbee

I also called and left a voicemail on Bjorn's phone, but have not heard from him... Of course, none of my messages over the last couple of days seem to have gone through, so I wonder if his phone is actually in a service area...
Hope that the part is not lost in the UPS system..

mangus580

jasonjc said:
Spent all day at the Flying J with bjorn and no UPS I think there new saying needs to be "what brown CAN'T do for you"! aua
just checked the tracking number and it say that its on time to deliver 8/24/06. Well my calender must be broke. aua aua
Cabell, posted at 9:30pm last night.......

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the tracking info is wrong today....

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi all, my tracfone has been feed more time and should be working now.
Number is 276 952-8704.
Jason, bless him, left several spare injectors, so when the head arrives, I should be in business.
Hopefully UPS will deliver today.

JDToumanian

Hi Group,
I assume someone has talked to UPS on the phone to find out what is going on? The tracking shows "Status: Pickup" which indicates that it has not actually even been picked up from the initial shipping location yet, be it a UPS Store, Mail Box place or a private residence. If it had been picked up it would say "Status: In transit - On time", even if it were lost. I hate UPS.

Jon

mangus580

JDToumanian said:
Hi Group,
I assume someone has talked to UPS on the phone to find out what is going on? The tracking shows "Status: Pickup" which indicates that it has not actually even been picked up from the initial shipping location yet, be it a UPS Store, Mail Box place or a private residence. If it had been picked up it would say "Status: In transit - On time", even if it were lost. I hate UPS.

Jon
Jon, when it says pickup, that means it actually hit the UPS truck. Its the billing info received that means its in the computer, but not received yet.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Garbee needs to be putting a trace on this. If he paid for red label service and it's still hanging out inlimbo, that's the equivelent of a standard ground package hanging out for a week in purgatory.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
UPS came and went and still no package....

It's raining now and it looks like another day here at the Flying J...

David Doyle, If you have a good hydraulic head and a known good injector. could you please ship them to the address posted above. I'll be here tomorrow for sure and any parts not used will be returned at a later date.
This is much appreciated and I'll owe you.

Cabell, since your package apparently has been picked up now, it will probably arrive tomorrow as well (but not guaranteed).

Before leaving , I'll leave instructions with the office here to return any package arriving after my departure.

Thanks,

mangus580

ARGH I hate UPS sometimes.

The tracer is started, but they will only continue further contact with the 'customer' so its up to you Cabell
Bjorn, I wish I had a spare, it would be out the door to you.

jasonjc

Her is what the new staut is on UPS tracking site: Exception "Exception: If the package cannot be delivered or is delayed, the reason is noted."

Yet no other info is shown aua

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tanks Mike, I just realized that tomorrow is Saturday, so the UPS package won't be here until Monday at best...and David, please specify Saturday delivery. Thanks again.

mangus580

If they get in contact with Cabell after locating the package, I am sure they can upgrade it. Although, I have serious doubts in their ability at this point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks