• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crappy Deuce story

colyork

five tons wood pellets,3 1/2 tons crushed stone plus the(free) stuff that my wife picked up to sell at the flea market last summer. It's showed it's handy :driver:

cbvet

I am a VERY lucky man. My wife likes military vehicles, likes guns, likes cold beer, dogs, & me.
She drives the M35A2 now & then. She & another veteran's wife take it on Wal Mart trips for the VFW.
The '52 Reo gas truck steers a little easier, but she loves the "attitude" of the Multifuel.
When we get the Mighty Mite running she'll get a kick out of it, but I bet she'll still prefer the big trucks.
She really wants a wrecker.
Eric

YankeeDuece

I am also very lucky. My wife basically says, "Do what you what, buy what you want....I know you are going to anyways." Of course after a response like that I immediately reply with "Being the sole bread winner of this hopusehold should carry some latitude" But it works because I am frugale and she does all the finances...she would let me know when enough is enough.

Anyway, my duece is still in pieces so she has not ridden in it yet but I'm quite certain the reponse will be the same as riding in my: '05 Ram CTD, '00 Suzuki Hayabusa, '03 HD Softtail Classic..., She Likes the Pontoon boat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks