• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV 4X4 / On The Road Again Video

M1A96819

CUCV 4X4 / On The Road Again Video> Good To Go!

In the spirit on on this awesome forum and the ability to make a video, I have compiled photos and videos for the CUCV Community of Steel Soldiers. Some of you may recognize the photos and videos and hope you all like it.

I do not own a CUCV as of yet and most obviously will in due time, so in the mean time I will keep on clicking/reading here and contribute here as well where I can.

Best Regards,
M1A96819

Click on link: gonna redo

Last edited:

M1A96819

Good To Go!

In the spirit on on this awesome forum and the ability to make a video, I have compiled photos and videos for the CUCV Community of Steel Soldiers. Some of you may recognize the photos and videos and hope you all like it.

I do not own a CUCV as of yet and most obviously will in due time, so in the mean time I will keep on clicking/reading here and contribute here as well where I can.

Best Regards,
M1A96819

Click on link: gonna redo
Here we go.........Had a few technical difficulties and after a few tweaking, its all Good To Go!. Click on link below.

Enjoy:D:driver:

CycleJay

Hello Guys,

Good video, except the singer's voice kinda got to me like nails on a chalkboard, ouch...
But it inspired me to consider getting a winch and roof rack similar to those on the M1009 blazer,
driving thru the desert in the first video clip.

Any ideas where I can find those? Hopefully in or near the Atlanta, Ga. area.

Good night,

CJ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks