• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV 4X4 / On The Road Again Video

M1A96819

CUCV 4X4 / On The Road Again Video> Good To Go!

In the spirit on on this awesome forum and the ability to make a video, I have compiled photos and videos for the CUCV Community of Steel Soldiers. Some of you may recognize the photos and videos and hope you all like it.

I do not own a CUCV as of yet and most obviously will in due time, so in the mean time I will keep on clicking/reading here and contribute here as well where I can.

Best Regards,
M1A96819

Click on link: gonna redo

Last edited:

M1A96819

Good To Go!

In the spirit on on this awesome forum and the ability to make a video, I have compiled photos and videos for the CUCV Community of Steel Soldiers. Some of you may recognize the photos and videos and hope you all like it.

I do not own a CUCV as of yet and most obviously will in due time, so in the mean time I will keep on clicking/reading here and contribute here as well where I can.

Best Regards,
M1A96819

Click on link: gonna redo
Here we go.........Had a few technical difficulties and after a few tweaking, its all Good To Go!. Click on link below.

Enjoy:D:driver:

CycleJay

Hello Guys,

Good video, except the singer's voice kinda got to me like nails on a chalkboard, ouch...
But it inspired me to consider getting a winch and roof rack similar to those on the M1009 blazer,
driving thru the desert in the first video clip.

Any ideas where I can find those? Hopefully in or near the Atlanta, Ga. area.

Good night,

CJ