• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV prices

BobM

11Echo said:
That is a SUHWEET truck! I want one! Is this yours? For sale? Info please![/quote]

Not mine. I've been a long time lurker at this site. Here's a pic of my current 1-tons.[/quote]

I LIKE your trucks. I sold my last 6.2 a couple of years ago and have regretted it ever since. It was an '82 one ton dually with a flatbed that had been ordered by a steel mill with the heaviest springs available. It rode like a log wagon, but started/ran like new. I went to Drexel Gardens(Stout Field) to inspect the 1009s for sale there. But I saw a 1008 that wasn't for sale yet and...... :lol:

BTW Is your grey dually a diesel?

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BobM said:
I LIKE your trucks. I sold my last 6.2 a couple of years ago and have regretted it ever since. It was an '82 one ton dually with a flatbed that had been ordered by a steel mill with the heaviest springs available. It rode like a log wagon, but started/ran like new. I went to Drexel Gardens(Stout Field) to inspect the 1009s for sale there. But I saw a 1008 that wasn't for sale yet and...... :lol:
Thanks, my V30 has a BB.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
majortom said:
yes they made mil. duellys, aprox 300. I have bought most of the 1028a2 sold on gl. the bidding goes a lot higher than any outher cucv.
I visited your "For Sale" web page. Does your M1028A3 have a 208 transfer case?

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happen to own this K30 dually civilian model, NP205, 350 gas stick, that I used my M1010 ambulance parts truck to bring back to life with and make driveable (looks a little different now)

Attachments

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GM72K10 - I've seen some of your rebuild post on the "other site". You've done a good job,(I've never seen a frame on a K30 rust that badly). That was a deal on that M1028A3

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks