• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV prices

BobM

11Echo said:
That is a SUHWEET truck! I want one! Is this yours? For sale? Info please![/quote]

Not mine. I've been a long time lurker at this site. Here's a pic of my current 1-tons.[/quote]

I LIKE your trucks. I sold my last 6.2 a couple of years ago and have regretted it ever since. It was an '82 one ton dually with a flatbed that had been ordered by a steel mill with the heaviest springs available. It rode like a log wagon, but started/ran like new. I went to Drexel Gardens(Stout Field) to inspect the 1009s for sale there. But I saw a 1008 that wasn't for sale yet and...... :lol:

BTW Is your grey dually a diesel?

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BobM said:
I LIKE your trucks. I sold my last 6.2 a couple of years ago and have regretted it ever since. It was an '82 one ton dually with a flatbed that had been ordered by a steel mill with the heaviest springs available. It rode like a log wagon, but started/ran like new. I went to Drexel Gardens(Stout Field) to inspect the 1009s for sale there. But I saw a 1008 that wasn't for sale yet and...... :lol:
Thanks, my V30 has a BB.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
majortom said:
yes they made mil. duellys, aprox 300. I have bought most of the 1028a2 sold on gl. the bidding goes a lot higher than any outher cucv.
I visited your "For Sale" web page. Does your M1028A3 have a 208 transfer case?

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happen to own this K30 dually civilian model, NP205, 350 gas stick, that I used my M1010 ambulance parts truck to bring back to life with and make driveable (looks a little different now)

Attachments

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GM72K10 - I've seen some of your rebuild post on the "other site". You've done a good job,(I've never seen a frame on a K30 rust that badly). That was a deal on that M1028A3