• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV prices

BobM

Is it allowed to ask what CUCVs have been selling for at these GL auctions? I read the FAQ about not posting about specific vehicles. But is it OK to talk about the approximate prices that already ended auctions brought?
If not, forget I asked. :lol:
If it is OK, then what range of prices are these vehicles bringing?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
You can talk as much as you want about past auctions, or trends in MV pricing. As I understand it the rules were implemented to prevent bid colusion. There are plenty of good past threads on pricing trends, but past threads on this subject are of course outdated.

maritimer

not sure what the CUCV prices are at the auctions but to get my M1009 Plus inspection required repairs set in in around 7K here in canada

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The prices vary depending upon the condition of the truck and whether you have two or more newbies bidding it up. They range from $1,000 to $4,500 or more.

Bozor1000

I picked up a runner for 1200.00 total. It all depends on the auction and on how bad someone wants it. I've seen others here in the Los Angeles area in the truck trader going for about 5000.00. So it varies.

gocmndo

I paid $1,900 for my M1008 and then spent just a little bit more just for the lift :cookoo:
Overall I have to say I am very happy with my truck. There are not too many trucks comming through Hill AFB.

fokkerc1

I paid $600.00 for my 84 M1009 in January. It runs great (had to replace the relay and card for the glow plugs). It is still loaded with sand in places.

jeli

hndrsonj said:
They are the M1028A2/3's. Pretty hard to find though.
ND and MN Guard must have got most of them. I've seen quite a few up here.

Anybody get the CUCV in Minot this week? It went for $2570 and looked like it was fresh off service as a security vehicle.

Michael

CUCVs is too general when discussing value. M1009s are worth the least, then ambulances, then pickups, then the contract maintenance trucks. I have seen running 1009s go for less than a 1000 while a 1008 stripped to the rails will rarely go for less than that. I would say the 1009s are worth a 1000 less than a comparable truck due to the axles.

BobM

majortom said:
yes they made mil. duellys, aprox 300. I have bought most of the 1028a2 sold on gl. the bidding goes a lot higher than any outher cucv.
Are you using them, selling or what? I think these duallys are sexy! :lol:

I went to your site. Nice trucks. I may come up and see you if I can get away one of these days. :wink:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:shock:[/quote]That is a SUHWEET truck! I want one! Is this yours? For sale? Info please![/quote]

Not mine. I've been a long time lurker at this site. Here's a pic of my current 1-tons.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks