• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv spin on fuel filter question.

Looks like a good mod, I did the same and added the Racor spin on not sure which model. I was able to get the in bowl heater in it as well as the other options you mentioned. Not sure how cold it gets near you but I use additives from time to time but mainly just do the 50/50 diesel blend nowadays. If I cant find 50/50 or straight number 1 diesel I will use the additive when its real cold.

Something else to consider is a winter front if you live in the real cold areas. I ordered one from a guy here and its nice heavy canvas and works real well. Lets my motor stay nice and warm and the heater kicks in quicker I think. Looks good and functions even better, just gotta remember to take it off when plowing so I don't over heat the old girl.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks