CUCVRUS Repair Projects

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

cucvrus

Funny thing. A guy at work said he had a distributer for a Dodge V 8 Army engine distributer (his words) that only had the 1 coil wire. He mentioned it several times over the past 3 months. He said it was for a military sealed waterproof ignition system. He called it a magneto and said the engine had coil over wireless spark plugs. I said I wanted to see it. He never brought it in till today. The 1 wire distributer for the Dodge V8 Army engine was in fact a brand new CUCV vacuum pump. He said he brought it home from the Army 10 years ago and wanted to put it on his 2010 Dodge power wagon but his truck was too new. I laughed told and showed him what it was. He said Chevy junk. He gave it to me. I told him it was all in fun. He understood and wondered for years how the other wires hooked up to it. Just when you thought you heard it all. Be Safe. He was in the NG. All is well. Enjoy the week end and Be Safe.

cucvrus

I don't always work on CUCV's. But when I don't I try and work on interesting stuff. My current project I will touch on lightly. I don't want to offend anyone. 2010 Ford CVPI ex New Stanford CT PD supervisor car. Its got a cop motor in it a 4.6 liter plant, Cop shocks, cop tires, cop suspension. Not a CUCV but I blindly bid on a few CUCV's that were listed in police auctions. Anyway have a Great Weekend and Be safe. DSCF6880.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks