• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom Deuce on craigslist - $8000

GoldComet6

Just FYI....I saw this ad and decided to pass it along in case someone is interested.

Truck - 6 X 6 Custom - $8000

This is not only rolling history but its been modified - Bobbed Deuce 2 1/2 Ton Multi - Fuel Diesel that has 3 axels of traction coupled to 46" Military Michelins. This unit is a convertible and has a hand made roll bar with 5 lights. The truck has been shortened 4 + feet and this makes all the difference in performance and steering. Come take a Bulldog Military Conversion for a ride.
Contact Craig at - 678-546-9330 or visit our site. Low intro price - Make weekends fun again and be noticed when you do it.

Truck - 6 X 6 Custom

Attachments

deuceaid

Banned
bobbed the wrong way. still has 2 rear axles, but I know it would do well offroad since the fuel tank nor the spare tire/pioneer kit wont ever hang up. off roading would be better suited from some good steer/countersteer action than clearance.....if you want to solve clearance problems use the throttle.

Looks like someone needs a hemtt, lvs, or pls

6x6guy

They had to cut the frame in the middle some where to shorten the frame length,
to move the rear axles on the frame forward- I doubt it, just cutting them off the frame and
moving to a new position is a real challenge with out destroying them, but I guess it could be done but very time consuming process. :roll:

monkeythumbs

I think I saw that listed on E-Bay last year. More photo's on the E-Bay ad and one photo had a bikini girl in the back. The bed was also pictured and the stock fuel tank is in back with no protection from loose items in the bed .

CDN-CUCV

I think I saw that listed on E-Bay last year. More photo's on the E-Bay ad and one photo had a bikini girl in the back. The bed was also pictured and the stock fuel tank is in back with no protection from loose items in the bed .
When you're talking about 'loose items in the bed'...are you refering to said bikini girl?

booya! yes folks I'm here all night...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks