• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom Deuce on craigslist - $8000

GoldComet6

This truck is still fir sale....price has been lowered to "just" $7500. Better hurry!!!

It would make a nice Valentines Day gift for that special lady in your life........roflrofl

shannondeese

I really like the look of the rig. He took some time to mod it but probably found something to meet his needs better. I have a spare deuce I am debating bobbing, maybe I'll just make a shorty. rofl

gtsig

I like how it looks and giving me some ideas.[thumbzup] Love to add the tonaka truck logo on my tail gate. So soon as I buy a Deuce I will paint the tonaka truck on it "So this will be MY LOGO!!!" LOL
I work at a steel company and can see adding steel square tubing to a 1/4" steel plate for strength under the bed, also would have to add bars in the front of the truck to keep the front end from folding under the weight and a tool box/fuel tanks (will not drop weight maybe add some more weight). I do what to see what Ion will put for a roll cage.
It will run over anything with out getting hug up but you are right about the steering would have to fix something to not push you when you are turning hard. I like the classic look but sometimes mods make it your own and you get what your looking for. Like one thing I want to add is better seats maybe air-ride seat or make it feel as you are driving a car just bigger (power steering, better brakes, a dash from some car/truck) :grd:

Until I buy one all I can do is dream and plans for when I do get one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks