• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cut MEP-803a fuel return lines

jmenende

This is the continental contitech 3.5mm braided hose part number N203535 . Its stupid expensive and sold by the foot.
Update. Just got 66ft (a whole roll) of this hose for a $1.76 a foot shipped from belmetric.com. A great price if you ask me. Had to to order more than I wanted but as a consumable, I will have enough for more than a few customers.

Attachments

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While its OEM, I dont really like the Contitech hose. I've not experienced a single failure with the Gates 1/8" (that I have been told about). Thats a good price for that hose though.

jmenende

While its OEM, I dont really like the Contitech hose. I've not experienced a single failure with the Gates 1/8" (that I have been told about). Thats a good price for that hose though.
I bit the bullet with the contitech. I have a few rolls of the gates but the time and effort (kills my fingers) to push the barbs in was not worth the savings.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you put the smallest dab of oil onto the barb or the end of the gates, it slides right together. I fought with that same thing early on, only takes the smallest amount to make assembly so much easier.

jmenende

If you put the smallest dab of oil onto the barb or the end of the gates, it slides right together. I fought with that same thing early on, only takes the smallest amount to make assembly so much easier.
I dip the tips in diesel before pushing them in. Im going use use the gates hose for the long run to the tank and the contitech for the short runs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks