• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dangerous Trailer Loading

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I live in a bad part of town. I snapped this on the phone last night. I think I surprised her.

I guess she had just gotten a pedicure.....[thumbzup]

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

Or in the passenger seat with their feet up on the airbags???
Airbag goes off and you have a folded up corpse!

Barrman

You might live in an ok 'hood. But where you work is another story. When we got off I-35 3 years ago to pick up the M35's. Sermis looked around at that first traffic light and said. "I didn't bring enough guns. This here is a two gun street."

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
..... Sermis looked around at that first traffic light and said. "I didn't bring enough guns. This here is a two gun street."
Pretty bad coming from a Cop.

Just because you have to drive thru the 'hood to get to the shop doesn't mean it's all bad....lol

Just keep your head down and don't look anyone in the eye and all is fine...

landfillman

I d hate to think what shes airing out lol.

Theres a man here that pulls a 20 foot 14k gn trailer with a Samurai with a goose neck ball in the back. My neighbor that died with all the old surplus trucks had 2 Dodge caravans with the 1 1/4 reciver hitches on the back. He had a tall bumper pull trailer. When my neighbor died his crackheaded son wrecked the ton truck and he needed more pills so he hitched to the little caravan. I was at the grain elevator when he came in with the front half of a WHite Compact Cabover. 8500 pounds on the back of a dodge caravan with a tongue height of a 12 inches. He did nt drop the trailer hitch either. The rear trailer axle was barely on the ground.

I left and called the HWP and they sat and watched him go by. He made about 20 loads like that. Had the front half of the old halftrack they he cut up. on it once.

combat32

Pretty bad coming from a Cop.

Just because you have to drive thru the 'hood to get to the shop doesn't mean it's all bad....lol

Just keep your head down and don't look anyone in the eye and all is fine...

I've only been shot at twice there, It ain't that bad, of course I carry mail in the hood every day.:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks