• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Darn...stuck my forklift!

Sirblissfull

He is going to put the Hemtt cab on a LARC with a snow cat under carriage.

I think he plans on calling it the "Sasquatch" or maybe the "Ex wife" either way its gonna be ugly and useless but a heck of a challenge to ride for any distance.

This guess might be colored by Tequila!

M920

He is going to put the Hemtt cab on a LARC with a snow cat under carriage.

I think he plans on calling it the "Sasquatch" or maybe the "Ex wife" either way its gonna be ugly and useless but a heck of a challenge to ride for any distance.

This guess might be colored by Tequila!

:funny:

dittle

Those all-terrain forklifts are nice but I've seen several of them get stuck very easy due to high centering. You'll enjoy you gun mover.

M920

Those all-terrain forklifts are nice but I've seen several of them get stuck very easy due to high centering. You'll enjoy you gun mover.

Yeah thanks....I actually really like this forklift....had it for a few years and this is the first time I stuck it.....normally that thing will go anywhere....this time it was the ice on the plowed part of the road, that got me i think...

Soni