• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Darn...stuck my forklift!

M920

Since there was the preception of a "heat wave" in Chama today.....28F up from -22F the other morning....I decided to unload my Mk48 cab from the neck of the M870A1.
Well....I got close...I got my USMC 4x4 forklift / howitzer mover stuck.....

Tried to pull it out with my Dodge 1 ton but since I was by myself and could not help with the forklift there was not a chance....so I had to fire up the M916....:roll:

Here are some pics...

Soni

Attachments

srodocker

hahah i want to get a track vehicle. i know where a hawk missle carrier is

didnt know you guys down in NM were getting slammed with snow too

Last edited:

M920

Soni.......you got a room for rent that my VA check would cover?

I can weld.....need any help at the "Skunk Works".
You sure are up late Richard....Oh and OF COURSE....the "Skunk Works" is always looking for a good hand....and we will work out the room....just as long as you purchase all your goods at the "Company Store"....Lol :grd:

Sirblissfull

I was already looking at renting a place in Chama just to be closer to my vehicles.

Maybe I should be looking at more then a few acres to store the trucks I have not bought yet.

M920

I was already looking at renting a place in Chama just to be closer to my vehicles.

Maybe I should be looking at more then a few acres to store the trucks I have not bought yet.
There is still some grass showing her at the house....so still more room for MVs !!!!

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks