• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Darn...stuck my forklift!

M920

Since there was the preception of a "heat wave" in Chama today.....28F up from -22F the other morning....I decided to unload my Mk48 cab from the neck of the M870A1.
Well....I got close...I got my USMC 4x4 forklift / howitzer mover stuck.....

Tried to pull it out with my Dodge 1 ton but since I was by myself and could not help with the forklift there was not a chance....so I had to fire up the M916....:roll:

Here are some pics...

Soni

Attachments

srodocker

hahah i want to get a track vehicle. i know where a hawk missle carrier is

didnt know you guys down in NM were getting slammed with snow too

Last edited:

M920

Soni.......you got a room for rent that my VA check would cover?

I can weld.....need any help at the "Skunk Works".
You sure are up late Richard....Oh and OF COURSE....the "Skunk Works" is always looking for a good hand....and we will work out the room....just as long as you purchase all your goods at the "Company Store"....Lol :grd:

Sirblissfull

I was already looking at renting a place in Chama just to be closer to my vehicles.

Maybe I should be looking at more then a few acres to store the trucks I have not bought yet.

M920

I was already looking at renting a place in Chama just to be closer to my vehicles.

Maybe I should be looking at more then a few acres to store the trucks I have not bought yet.
There is still some grass showing her at the house....so still more room for MVs !!!!

:beer: