• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Darrell Braun FANSITE!! HAHAHA

tm america

funny i must be one of the lucky ones i did business with him once nice clean deal.but i didnt think much about it at the tim but he couldnt get his own name right he told me one thing when we first started talking i put it in my phone then when he game to pick up the parts his name was something different.but i want buying from him or selling anything through him i was getting a fender and mirrors that he was paying for and dropping of when he picked up a m109 box from me.guy keep it pg and dont say anything that could be used against you in a court of law.i know he has burned alot of people maybe a bait and hook on him is in order:roll:new member accounts work both ways i'm sure he isnt that hard to find seems like he is trying to get over on everyone

tm america

people should always try to be a good person.even though you stay in the gray area that keeps you from being arrested it also might put you in the same gray area when something happens to you and you need to call the police they might not come that fast or do a good investiagation into what happened to you .thus causing your attacker to get away:roll:i dealt with a guy like that before he got over on everyone and finally everyone got over on him .and when they did everyone laughed when he asked around if anyone knew anything:roll:

dm22630

I'm fortunate in that I never dealt with this guy. I hope he gets caught and the book thrown at him,(much more than that actually!). With that said, I still feel it is in bad taste to post pics of these children who haven't done anything wrong. I know they could have been edited and removed the innocent children.

Kids have now been removed....

Streetgliderx

i was fortunate enough, he got greedy and parted out the deuce me and him were trading on before i could hook up to the 5 ton he was wanting me to haul..... thank goodness

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mangus you have my vote of confidence Sir. It's just a crying shame that you, Cris and the mods have to spend so much time chasing scumbags instead of enjoying time with the family or doing something to improve the site (not that is needs alot of improvement).

Maybe being computer wizzes you can create some kinda reverse scumbag zapper so when they log on they automatically get zapped...permanently:roll:

I applaud dm22630 (I think it was) for his post.

If the infamous Darrell spent even one fourth the effort orientied toward honorable actions that he spends on trying to get over on folks and out right rob them...he might get along better in life.

Oh well...he is what he is...and I ain't a judge

tractor

I know one of the names listed was FTs. He was the one after the parts but was booted before the deal happened and couldn't complete it. I remember him telling me about it

PorscheTech911

Some peoples children! It's a wonder these people walk the earth among us, and nothing can be done about it while they screw good folks like all you. It's a real shame you have to through a background check for a nut, and a DNA test for the bolt.

That being said... Anyone want to buy a rockwell axle??? :mrgreen: sorry couldn't help myself.

Someone should beat this mofo :deadhorse:

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I have said this before, when you buy or sell somthing, check there ID when possible in person.

If they ask why , tell them about Mrs. Braun and his dealings and that your trying to protect yourself. It protects you and spreads the word about him.

On the internet , do the same if you can. He will continue to do this so the only thing to do is proctect yourself and learn about the buyer/seller .

My 2 cents(from someone who was bit $)

, hopefully someday it will stop - Jay

drdstny

Banned
Maybe being computer wizzes you can create some kinda reverse scumbag zapper so when they log on they automatically get zapped...permanently
I have been saying that from Day One. I even offered to help do that at one time, but, sadly, I've been lynched on this site for "not contributing," and one mod in particular did less than nothing: he supported the lynching, so the safest place for me to be is quietly lurking.

I don't know. Maybe if I say "I like pie" every few hours I'll be considered a "contributor."

BTW, I have already financially donated to SteelSoldiers. I would do so again, even with the mod who can't stand me. I would hazard a guess that if this were a subscription-based site--even for only $1 a year--the financial checks that would be put into place would stave off any unfortunate rejoining of banned people and make tracking down aliases a trivial process.

But...that's just me. I don't contribute, so I have no right to say. Plus, everyone wants everything for free, right? Isn't that what freedom is?

Oh, and that website is tacky and basic. Looks like it was done on a Blackberry.

joeypushjr1

wow good postings.. i join here a year ago and i was talking to him threw his Gounded SN on here about a deuce when i was first started looking. man im glad i found one eles where cause at 5500$ for a deuce that he claimed had some minor issues . im glad i didnt fall for it. thanx for the post..

KI4GSN

Shoot, it's possible i've talked to him before :!:. There has to be some way to log his IP address, then block that address for good. If he's as broke as it sounds, then he's probably only using a handful of computers anyway.

If he lives in a trailer/mobile home, it could always be "repo'ed" to cover lost monies. :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks