• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Data plates

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the FSNs for the three winch dataplates that I need, how do I convert them to NSNs so I can see who has the ones I need. MV data plates has 2 of them, but I can't find the one in the middle...I don't evev know what it says! Anyone got a pic of the center one..the one with only 2 screws holding it on?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think the one you need is the "winch serial # and rating". MV Dataplates doesn't show it in the list of individual plates, bt they do show it in the "M35 complete sets" listing in the "Winch Add-on kit".

http://mvdataplates.com/m35_series_sets.htm

There should only be 3 plates, the SN/Rating one (the small one in the middle), the Caution drum lock and Do not force clutch lever.

Here is mine:

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, Saturn has them all, well, listed anyway! I'll call Jay on Monday.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If saturn does not work out Antelope Valley had a huge assortment of data plates so did RAPCO.