• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Data plates

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the FSNs for the three winch dataplates that I need, how do I convert them to NSNs so I can see who has the ones I need. MV data plates has 2 of them, but I can't find the one in the middle...I don't evev know what it says! Anyone got a pic of the center one..the one with only 2 screws holding it on?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think the one you need is the "winch serial # and rating". MV Dataplates doesn't show it in the list of individual plates, bt they do show it in the "M35 complete sets" listing in the "Winch Add-on kit".

http://mvdataplates.com/m35_series_sets.htm

There should only be 3 plates, the SN/Rating one (the small one in the middle), the Caution drum lock and Do not force clutch lever.

Here is mine:

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, Saturn has them all, well, listed anyway! I'll call Jay on Monday.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If saturn does not work out Antelope Valley had a huge assortment of data plates so did RAPCO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks