• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dating my deuce?

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I started dating Goose the minute I saw her.....or him....it doesn't matter, we're in Canada. She was waiting in a yard for me. Another guy was with her but the minute I jumped in.....I knew I had to have her....or him.....it doesn't matter, we're in Canada. Right there on the dash, the only sign from the heavens I needed. My Dad's birthday punched into the dataplate. 16/ 03 / ............ How lucky could a guy get to go on a date with something that was familiar. The first dates are always awkward. I pulled in with my shiny truck and trailer while she waited in the back room for a long time.....making sure I knew she wasn't too anxious......or him....it doesn't matter, we're in Canada. When she peeked her head around the corner and saw the white Denali or Denial, whichever it was, she knew I was the right guy for her, or him.

We didn't start slow, she was in my bedroom the first night, I'll never forget it, the lights were low....it was actually dark because it took so freekin long for her to get ready.......but I was patient. I think that's what it takes is great patience with everything, first date, first kiss....the first time I slept with her.......or him, it doesn't matter, we're in Canada. I won't forget that first night, it was cold but she wore a large canvas top, I was able to crawl right inside it. The details don't matter, Goose was beautiful, gentle, heavy...but gentle. The next morning after that first date is often the 'lock in' moment. We were in a large crowd and as most of you know, when you take a beautiful girl in a large crowd, jealousy will come next. I was confident that Goose could be trusted....but it wasn't easy...every guy and a lot of the girls kept staring at her, coming close to her and even reaching out to touch her..... I guess to see if she was actually real. You fellas know what it's like walking in a bar and the women keep staring and just won't keep their eyes off you.

Knowing I had feelings for Goose that I couldn't explain, it must have been love....or just some chemical reaction in the brain that would fade over time.....but either way, I was going to take good care of that girl on our next date and for years to come. I'll never regret taking that huge step for a first date with her....or him.....or a truck......it doesn't matter, we're in Canada.

I hope your new date works out too!

fasttruck

It5 isa possible the engine was swapped out and the exchange engine is newer than the chassis. If the axles or transmission have older dates I would go with the oldest date.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks