• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC mv show 2015

wilfreeman

Hate to report that I have had a work conflict come up and will not be able to attend the gathering this year.
Unfortunately, this also means that I will not be cooking for folks at my MKT...

Sorry for the late notice, I just found out about this at our staff meeting on Friday.
(and yes, I am VERY unhappy with my boss right now...).

Cabell
Thanks for the update Cabell - maybe next year.

michigandon

Hate to report that I have had a work conflict come up and will not be able to attend the gathering this year.
Unfortunately, this also means that I will not be cooking for folks at my MKT...

Sorry for the late notice, I just found out about this at our staff meeting on Friday.
(and yes, I am VERY unhappy with my boss right now...).

Cabell
Bummer! Time to break out the MREs and the Mountain House.

Chit happens. So be it.

Don

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It may have been a mutt. I was deep in the theory of governor's on steam engines, and only got a quick look.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone on those name tags so we can I'd each other?
OK, The tag machine shows that it delivered today, but I am up in Ohio. I need labels #30857 if anyone has access to a Staples ahead of time, if not I'll try to grab some.

Now, the weather on Friday is iffy (sorry) and my house has ALOT of red clay yet. We have plenty of dry cover and such, but may have to drive/walk in some mud. Bring boots! That clay is no joke if its wet. Also, bring a folding chair to sit and hang out. I'm figuring an hour and a half/two hours before we head back, so it will be nice to sit for a bit. Looks like we are up near 30 folks so far, man I can't wait.....

Another Ahab

Ahab, are you going to Denton now?
No I'm not, but it sure sounds like a good time, especially with wheelspinner's generous hospitality, and the chance to visit that nice little corner of Paradise he laid claim to there. Hope you all can post a few photos of the event if you get the chance.

Last edited:

Andrmorr

No I'm not, but it sure sounds like a god time, especially with wheelspinner's generous hospitality, and the chance to visit that nice little corner of Paradise he laid claim to there. Hope you all can post a few photos of the event if you get the chance.
Will do...you still need to drop by for lunch and an update tour...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks