• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC Spring Rally 25-29 April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinner23

Made it up to Charlotte about an hour ago. Should be rolling into camp early tomorrow afternoon. Can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilfreeman

Same here - last minute preps going on today, load in the morning and (hopefully, if the wife and child get it in gear) should be there around noon as usual.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
Oh well, that plan is out. Daughter had a test this morning, so can't leave till after that. New plan is late afternoon arrival. Maybe we should've planned on bringing different vehicles.

wilfreeman

Seriously only one picture from the ralley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's one my wife took of me and my jeep before we left. When you posted that, I realized I didn't take any. I shot some video of my wife and daughter's Huey flight though.

It was an excellent show - MANY more vehicles and vendors this year, PLUS Huey and Cobra rides and machine gun shooting.

RockHillWill

Hey, Matt. It was nice to meet you. I thoroughly enjoyed our chat and am looking forward to a visit. This was only my second military event, but I was very impressed. I met a LOT of great folks and had an enjoyable time with the flea market. Sold quite a bit and bought a few things, but had the greatest time watching the choppers take off and land. I will definitely try to attend this event in the future. Thanks to all that worked to contribute to this great event. Thanks, Guys!!!

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took a ton of pics, will start another post with them & I also got to meet some really cool people. Thanks again to Brian, Andy, Ken & Matt for the great deals on the parts as well too.

wilfreeman

Hey, Matt. It was nice to meet you. I thoroughly enjoyed our chat and am looking forward to a visit. This was only my second military event, but I was very impressed. I met a LOT of great folks and had an enjoyable time with the flea market. Sold quite a bit and bought a few things, but had the greatest time watching the choppers take off and land. I will definitely try to attend this event in the future. Thanks to all that worked to contribute to this great event. Thanks, Guys!!!
Yep, it's getting better and better every year. I'm definitely going to come check out your shop - maybe you can teach me done new skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks