• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Detailed Cletrac pictures requested

waayfast

There is another you tube clip submitted by the same person "Topcameraman", titled "B17 1944 Being towed at Podington base Bedfordshire UK WW2" that shows two cletracs side by side pulling a B17.

Jim

peolini

Allright,

For some strange reason I only received mention about the last message on the board, calling out for some long overdue update.
My apologies for the delay in any update, but my main job, family and my house took up the bulk of my time.

I have found some time, while on a job in the north of France to reroute my way back home through Michelsbeke in Belgium, that's where Jaap Rietveld lives.
although the detour took me about 6 hours drive extra it was definately worth it. Thanks for the info!

I also bought a copy of the parts book in the UK which is a wealth of info.

And in the mean time I came into contact with Jon Warneke from Iron Shipwrights who makes a 1/32 versin of it.
http://ironshipwrights.com/armor/cletrac.html

So........there definately was progress on the Cletrac model design.
As the next pictures hopefully will show.
Mind you these are by far not perfect yet, but I'm getting closer.

chassisassy.jpgcletracassembly.jpg

Any info/questions/comments/critic is welcome.

Cheers,

Dennis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks