• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce add ons

MASIC

MRE heaters both the soft case and stainless steel water/MRE heater. First aid kit. Road flares. Windshield washer kit. VIC-1 kit and radio's. grab handle passenger side. Ground to air signal flag.

Darwin T

rifle mount picts

Seriously though, where can I see the M16 in-cab gun mounts?

there are 2 different types:
single mount or double mount.
I put a double mount in my M109A3 and my M35a2 came with a single.

I will try to get a pict of the double tonight and a pict of the single this weekend.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish List:

Inclinometer (shows pitch and roll attitudes)
Altimeter

FANTASY LIST:

AfterBurners
Thrust Reversers
Retractable Landing Gear
Pressurized Cockpit
Auto Pilot
Ejection Seat(s)
Weather Radar
Ground Proximity Warning System (to tell when you've become airborne) which also dictates having the optional....
AutoLand System
Periscope

OBSURDITY LIST:

Radar Detecter (These trucks are well known for their high-speed capability)
DingleBalls around the Windshields
Fuzzy Dice Hanging from the Wiper Motors
Spinners on the Hubs - ALL 6 of them
LOTS of CHROME to compliment the camo effect

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know this is sacrilege... but ebay. There's usually a handful on there at any given time.

RE: Jerry Cans:

Bought one on eBay for $20, and while it was in transit a friend got me another (better condition) for $3 in a local garage sale.

Then, this weekend, I used the Deuce to fetch some used bricks to make a walkway in the yard.... While we were loading the bricks the guy sent his kid into the garage to GIVE ME a pristine can with a good gasket/o-ring and spout FOR FREE . . . :beer:

Last edited:

MASIC

unclemikey

Good List, how much do you have? But it is not Fuzzy Dice from the mirror, it's Fuzzy Grenades from the mirror. Add to the list IR lights and a generator!

Darwin T

here are some pict of several add ons. single rifle holder upper. double rifle holder upper. passenger side jerry can holder with hinge to fold out of the way when you remove the two back screws, and lockable jerry can strap. electric wipers. decon app w/mount. low air light to get rid of that annoying buzzer (1 pist on and 1 pict off). rear led tail lights (have not got the front ons yet ($160.00 ea). :jumpin:

and last but not least "GOD BLESS AMERICA" sticker. [thumbzup]

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
here are some pict of several add ons. single rifle holder upper. double rifle holder upper. passenger side jerry can holder with hinge to fold out of the way when you remove the two back screws, and lockable jerry can strap. electric wipers. decon app w/mount. low air light to get rid of that annoying buzzer (1 pist on and 1 pict off). rear led tail lights (have not got the front ons yet ($160.00 ea). :jumpin:

and last but not least "GOD BLESS AMERICA" sticker. [thumbzup]
Will be using the Jerry Can mount idea soon - thx!

Darwin T

this weekend i have to replace the locknuts with stainless ones they were out when i installed the passenger side jerry can, so i will take some better picts on the install. i was lucky the holder was on my m35a2 when i bought it and i am still looking for a couple of more with the hinge.aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks