• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Billet Dual Fuel Filter Assembly

lino

Whoa.... Has it been that long...

Seems as though life gets in the way sometimes. I'm not gone. Just busy.
Been working on a broken excavator I bought recently.

Don't give up on those filters (but don't hold your breath either). I have all the materials and presently have hopes to get started machining some beta units in the next week (excavator is almost done!)

Hopefully a more interesting update coming soon.

ciao
lino

lino

Hey "lino" . It's been over a year since you gave us any new information on the filter assembly. What's happening ?
Hey Rustystud,

I'm not sure if I should reply or just keep quiet. No progress to report.

The prototype is still working well on my truck, and a few months ago I made the small updates to the CNC code that I wanted to make.

But, I'm working 60+ hrs per week right now and that, unfortunately, puts a hefty damper on my "extra curriculars".

These will still happen, they are on my to do list. But they aren't at the top, and I can't say when I'll get to them.

Wishin' there were closer to 35 hrs in a day...

ciao
lino

V8srfun

Reading through this thread I was like this sounds like a nice kit I wonder if it is still available. But it looks like it was never produced. I wonder if Lino is interested in picking this project back up or at least letting us know it is a dead subject.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks