• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce cab lights

bones1

Deuces did not have an option for cab (roof clearance lights) true?. I have seen some with roof lights and they looked pretty good in my opinion.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Civilian addition.

bones1

Thanks Clinto and since your here what do I use to connect an air tool/hose to my deuce under dash and at the rear gladhands. Enough pressure to run a 3/4 impact etc?. Thanks.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Clinto and since your here what do I use to connect an air tool/hose to my deuce under dash and at the rear gladhands. Enough pressure to run a 3/4 impact etc?. Thanks.

Here are a couple style of adapters I've used to connect to glad hands. You can get parts at truck stops to piece together the style of your choice.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Think memphis sells an aftermarket hardtop that has spots for mounting clearance lights.

Csm Davis

There were some 2& 1/2 and 5 ton trucks that had them I think it was a light package for europe because all I have seen had the lollipops and clearance lights on the corners.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Deuces did not have an option for cab (roof clearance lights) true?. I have seen some with roof lights and they looked pretty good in my opinion.

The Canadian Deuce is common to have roof and side markers. You can see them clearly in this video. Listening to the Detroit Diesel and Allison automatic is cool also.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNB1onHrXRo&NR=1[/media]

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I always thought about mounting some light to the windshield frame like some TJ wranglers have. maybe that will be my summer project.:p What winch is on the front of that Canadian truck in the video? aye?

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I always thought about mounting some light to the windshield frame like some TJ wranglers have. maybe that will be my summer project.:p What winch is on the front of that Canadian truck in the video? aye?

Their winches are hydraulic.

Attachments

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
oh! because of the allison. duh.... just like the A3's Hydro would be nicer than PTO.... wouldnt have to worry about shear pins... just stall the motor or pressure relief valves. its all good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks