• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce cab lights

runk

Epoxied rare earth magnets to the bottom of mine, didn't want to drill holes in the hardtop. Plus a double sticky closed cell foam gasket around the bottom of each light, to keep from trapping water against the hardtop. Still on nice and tight 1.5 years later.

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll get pix today. In summary: the adjustable mounting feet of the Vector are positioned directly over the roof supports. Then drilled thru & bolted 4 places.

bill2444

I just picked up some 2x3x3/16 rectangular tubing that i'll be making a headache rack out of mounted to the front of the box so as not to interfear with the tarp. Will be mounting some L.E.D.s to the front of the crossbar. Hauling 800 lb round bales of hay in the bed makes me nervous wiithount one, and the lights will make me legal too..

Punisher666

Just finished mounting clearance lights on my deuce the other night. Came out real sweet, will take pictures and post soon.(Too **** cold out and getting new snow as we speak)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks