• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce center console

ptg530C

I found a strong box made of steel with a lock on it and bolted it to the floor between my seats.
I painted it and put sand in the paint on the lid for a non slip surface. I bolted a 110v converter on the back and a cb on the side. I keep my headsets inside. I also have an old BAR chest pad that can be used as a pad to sit on.

works great!

For now my center console is a car seat for my two year old and I wouldn't change that for nothing. Some nice ideas in this thread. I just have to be patient for awhile and then I might borrow some of these ideas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks