• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce going to scrapper

bigdog12

This maybe the wrong forum,but I ran across a deuce yesterday without a front axle.Italked to the guy and he said the rest was goin to scrap,so if anyone needs anything let me know,give me a price and Ill see what he sell.The guy said he would take it next week sometime.

RANDYDIRT

You need to give the guy a couple of C notes to let you strip the goodies off it, the he could still scrap the rest. Win-Win situation! BTW, I need an ignition switch and handle that isn't wore out. I can actually move the handle on mine with the screw tight. I'd give $20 total with shipping.
Dirt:driver:

bigdog12

Ill get those parts off from it,no winch,truck is a hard top but top is rough,engine is a none turbo,trans is there and t case is air shift,truck also has spring ride seat

Biggles

Exactly how rough is the top? does it have the straps on the pioneer rack? I need some hardware and bracketry off of the folding arm thingy for the passenger bench seat. I'm sure I could think of other little odds and ends.

gjeans

Just bought my first deuce.
Need Troop seats.
Only 2hours away in Kingsport, TN.
Let me know if troops seats are present, condition, and cost.
/GregEJ

rebel5909

tell the guy i will give him scrap price for whatever is left over! i need all shorts of stuff, two doors, bed, radiator, frame, rear axels........need it for a lil project i want to build! thanks

bigdog12

Does not have any windsheilds or troop seats,NDT ties 4 are useable, 1 door is good,top looks complete but is rusted out straps look ok,parts for seats are there,got gauge cluster,I also have another one

panshark

any way you could get a brake light assembly off and mail it to Idaho in a flat rate box? The extreme cold out here cracked the plastic on one of mine.

Jakob

I need the whole starter and the starter solenoid. Push button from inside the cab too if you can. Just let me know what you want for it and shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks