• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in the sand at the dunes?

redjordan

haha, the guy in that video is mashing HARD! I don't know if I would have the balls to do that in the deuce. I was waiting for the next shot to me him getting crazy air over a dune haha.

I was debating not going this weekend, the my deuce is still not completely registered. It is insured but still waiting on DMV crap. Since you are going out, I will definitely come out, but it might be in my pickup instead. How tight are they checking reg at pismo these days? I dont think it will be too bad, but I really dont want a ticket.

and Yellowbronc, we should meet up for sure! My truck is at my parents in Santa Ynez, they have a bit of land, lots of room to work. Davey Brown is cool, or West Camino has a lot of fun climbs for the deuce.

Ok, Heavy Metal weekend, this year was pretty cool. I didnt spend much time with the magazine dudes as I ended up in the wrong spot on the dunes, and the killjoy of letting my DL lapse and getting pulled over bye the rangers in the Broncoaua

At lease they let me off with a warning!:-D

Any how I bailed early on Sunday and only have a couple pics to share!

I meat Jordan but didnt have a chance to make it to his camp. Glad to see he made it out and had some fun with his ride. He was cruzin at 15PSI x 10. Would imagine he had no troubles. Hopefully he will post some cool pics!

Attachments

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody run 12 tires (duals on the steering axel) on the sand for better front end floating.
I have seen pix of it on the dirt, but was wondering about it for on the snow.