• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce noses...

eagle4g63

So what pintle is that in those photos? I know the rear one off a deuce is too big for up there and I like the idea of having one for moving my trailer around my tight drive.

chupa

There are two kinds of the mushroom air intake things on right side of engine cowl. One smooth surface, the other with circular stamping on surface.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are two kinds of the mushroom air intake things on right side of engine cowl. One smooth surface, the other with circular stamping on surface.
Actually there's another. The mushroom on the fording kit uses a smaller diameter mushroom that is taller on the sides of the mushroom "cap". Also the tube where it slides isn't 4"ID, it's 4" OD tubing.

I saw pictures of a bobber a guy was selling on ebay. the truck was an M35A2 and he had the truck fitted with a pair of A3 front fenders with the headlights mounted there too. A little strange looking, but if you want to add extra front lighting and you're not concerned with correct restoration, it's not a bad idea. :beer:

tom2147

Great thread! I just bought a M101a2 trailer and found a pintle hitch and mounting hardware in the bed. Just might mount it to my deuce bumper after seeing those pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks