• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce on the way!!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
no tailgate?

Looks like a nice score...someday I would like to have a hardtop. Underside of the hood looks to be freshly painted too.

Buckeye2000

I'm hoping there is a tailgate. I broke the cardinal rule and threw in a blind bid- I honestly never expected to win since it was the only deuce in Columbus.

Buckeye2000

Good point! I saved the GL pics to my computer and maximized them to check every detail I could. Before I knew it I was writing out a list.........and the illness is complete.

1qwkgoat

Congratulations. Now the EUC wait begins. My deuce gets here at 8:00am tomorrow.

yes, I'm to excited to sleep.

1qwkgoat

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95oyhSd5ls[/media]

yeah it's something like that. My transport guy said it fired right up and drove onto the trailer. Has solid brakes to he said. So I know it runs and all I need to do is check over everything and then play with it. All day

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks