• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce on the way!!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
no tailgate?

Looks like a nice score...someday I would like to have a hardtop. Underside of the hood looks to be freshly painted too.

Buckeye2000

I'm hoping there is a tailgate. I broke the cardinal rule and threw in a blind bid- I honestly never expected to win since it was the only deuce in Columbus.

Buckeye2000

Good point! I saved the GL pics to my computer and maximized them to check every detail I could. Before I knew it I was writing out a list.........and the illness is complete.

1qwkgoat

Congratulations. Now the EUC wait begins. My deuce gets here at 8:00am tomorrow.

yes, I'm to excited to sleep.

1qwkgoat

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95oyhSd5ls[/media]

yeah it's something like that. My transport guy said it fired right up and drove onto the trailer. Has solid brakes to he said. So I know it runs and all I need to do is check over everything and then play with it. All day