• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce owners in the Northeast

DeucesWild11

Got by Bobber from a private seller in Middletown for $5,500. That's a steal now a days and I just bought it in Nov! Got my nice 395's from Kenny at Kublos. I think if I get another I will see what he has first..

Kalashnikov

I bought mine from a private seller a few years ago. The prices have about doubled since then. Makes me wish I still had mine. There's a guy in NY that sells trucks and he's got good prices. His trucks start at 4k I believe.

Sephirothq

That is actually not a bad price if that includes a title and it is a clean truck. the GL truck that i saw last brought 4500 without the 10% and the title fee etc

I just called Kublo's Surplus on Friday. He has about 150 or so instock.

Trucks are $4500

Winch $850 extra

Hard top $500 extra

When im ready, Im going to Ken to purchase one. One of the nicest guys Ive ever talked to, especially in the used vehicle market.

Gman021

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just called Kublo's Surplus on Friday. He has about 150 or so instock.

Trucks are $4500

Winch $850 extra

Hard top $500 extra

When im ready, Im going to Ken to purchase one. One of the nicest guys Ive ever talked to, especially in the used vehicle market.

Where the **** do you store 150 deuces? Do they all work properly?

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
300 acres is what they have up there so theres more than enough room. Gotten 3 trucks from Kublos and never had a problem. Good luck with your purchase.:driver:

RangerBob

I lost count somewhere around 150. The big picture...

I think I got lost and started counting trailers or something. Closer to 100...

Attachments

Last edited:

Akicita

I also bought mine from Ken Kublo.
Good truck at a good price and he is always willing to answer a question when I call, or send him an e-mail.
If you've never been there, plan to spend the day. You'll wanna walk through the "toy store" when you're up there.
Jeff in S.E. Pennsylvania

dblcamaros

I got mine from colemans military surplus ofr $3,200.00 with brand new spare, new fiberglass staves and new metal bows. Ask for John and tell him Randy sent you. He will take care of you. 1-888-478-7758 x232

nastypyro

NY CDL Requirements

So with 5 ton trucks with 3 axles, does NY require that the driver have a CDL? I know its less then the GVWR of 26,001lbs. I've been told different answers.

palskidoo

I'm in central CT with a new-to-me AM General. Purchased from a private seller who towed it up from PA.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kublo's is the way to go , real nice people usually have lots of stock to pick thru . The only thing I can add is take your time , and check , check , check the vehicle BEFORE you throw your money down . I ended up with a nice ride , but there were still things I missed , you know , woulda-coulda-shoulda . Biggest things in my book are drive train , and BODY , check the fenders , big rust area , also bottom of cab . half the fun is looking for a good ride , good luck bobk

2003hummer h1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im in the process of purchasing my first M35A2 from Kublo's military surplus in Brackney PA, 15 minutes south of Binghampton N.Y. Ken Sr, Ken Jr and Angel are very nice people and answered all my questions and took me out on the property to look at their trucks. Good luck with your purchase!

215Dave

I bought mine a month after this thread started (mid October, 2012). Private seller, w/ winch, soft top for $2500. Just needed a jump start cause it sat for a year. But I did need to replace the air pack and master cylinder...
Still though, good deals are out there, just need to do some diggin' around....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks