• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Parts - EBAY SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl_Beverly

EBAY SCAM …

“kcgonzo” kcgonzo@aol.com

Aka;
B. J. Matyniak
1000 Big Oak Road
Smyrna, De. 29977
Phone 302-740-7506

KCGONZO (B.J. Matyniak) sold me a set of mirrors for an M-35 back on August 23, 2005.
To date – no mirrors. It’s only $182.88. I can afford the loss, but I’m just
not that easy! I will PERSONALLY go see him. No threat at all… I just want to watch him squirm…
I searched google and found similar hits of non-shipped items to customers or
customers who were shipped junk.

Deal with “kcgonzo” only if you care not for your money!
How many dis-honest deals does “kcgonzo” need to do to qualify for law enforcement attention.

E-mail me at (earlbeverly@gmail.com) if you have similar documentable problems with kcgonzo. I will compile and forward. Maybe we can shine a light on this guy.

I am;
Earl Beverly
Pob 700
4681 FM 2666
Shepherd, Texas 77371
Phone 713-828-1690
earlbeverly@gmail.com

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Earl,
First, thx for the red flag. Unfortunately, kcgonzo is operating on ebay and they generally don't do much about bad seller like this.

A trip to his place might be in order, but perhaps just 'getting the word out' will be enough to put him out of business. Having said that, as WC FIELDS used to say, 'Theres a sucker born every minute'.

THX AGAIN for the heads up.

jim

Dieselsmoke

Wow, I've won several items from him and no problems. Slow shipping on one item but always got them. Sorry to hear that.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had nothing but good dealings with him. Good comunications too, sorry to hear about your problem, he does hava quality stuff.
Last purchase was about a year ago.

Gatnom

I've made several puchases from KCGONZO and never had a complaint! I always check out a sellers feedback to make a semi-informed decision about buying on E-bay. I've never actually had a completely unacceptable transaction there and have taken a few chances along the way. Like everyone else, my last purchase from gonzo was the better part of a year ago. Dave

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I' ve bought a couple of items without problems including a rebuild kit for an air pack. Has he respoded to emails?

Armada

I've gotten a number of items from him also. The parts were fine, but shipping seemed a little slow and he has never left feedback, so I don't give him feedback anymore.

red devils dude

I just had some problems geting a part I won shiped when I finally got ahold of him I
found out his wife just tossed him out and he had to move all his parts out etc and
once I talked to him he shiped my stuff.

rdixiemiller

I checked his profile, he hasn't left feedback for anyone in a couple of years. If I ever do buy anything from him, I won't leave any feedback for him, unless it's negative. I did see several people left negative feedback for never receiving their merchandise. I also saw a few for defective merchandise. In general he has decent feedback, but the negatives are a bit troubling to me.

DrFoster

I've had great luck lately with people trying to scam me for performance parts. I'm happy to report that the local law enforcement in all three cases, CANADA (OMG, I KNOW), Colorado, and New York, have all filed charges, and two of them I already got my money back and watched them squirm in front of the judge.

Let me know if I can help. That sucks. Did paypal help?

rice

I bought several small parts from Kcgonzo and everything was fine. I bought a new canvas top and some m35 taillights from him the same time. I received the taillights but never received the top. He said he shipped it from a different post office. After 25 days I filed a complaint with Paypal. They researched it and refunded my money so I got my $200 back. I bought a couple small parts from him since and received them with no problem.

i am kcgonzo from ebay---delmiltrucks---bernie matyniak

I AM THE GUY THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING THE QUESTIONS AND MAKING THE COMMENTS ABOUT. KCGONZO FROM EBAY, BERNIE MATYNIAK TRADING AS DELMILTRUCKS OTHERWISE. FIRST OFF, I VERY MUCH THANK THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE SAID GOOD THINGS ABOUT ME. AND SINCERELY THANK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PURCHASED FROM ME OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS. WHAT SEEMS TO HAVE STARTED ALL OF THESE POSTS WAS MY TRANSACTION WITH EARL BEVERLY LAST AUGUST. HE WON A COMPLETE SET OF WEST COAST MIRRORS FROM ME ON EBAY. I PROMPTLY SENT HIM AN INVOICE WITH THE SHIPPING AND O-P-T-I-O-N-A-L INSURANCE. AS ALL OF YOU THAT BUY FROM ME ON EBAY KNOW, I DO NOT FORCE THE INSURANCE ON MY CUSTOMERS; HOWEVER, I MAKE IT AN OPTION LISTED ON THE INVOICE TO THE BUYER. WHAT EARL NEVER MENTIONED ON HIS POSTS HERE AND ON OTHER FORUMS WAS THAT AFTER SPENDING 156.07 FOR A COMPLETE SET OF MIRRORS, 2.70 FOR INSURANCE WAS TOO MUCH TO SPEND. AFTER APPROX 1 MONTH, EARL CALLED ME TO INQUIRE ABOUT HIS MIRRORS. I THEN FILED A USPS FORM 1510(INQUIRY FOR LOST MAIL). IN LATE DECEMBER, I FINALLY RECEIVED A REPLY THAT THE PACKAGE WAS NOT IN THE POSSESION OF THE LOST MAIL DIVISION AND WAS DELIVERED. I EMAILED EARL VIA EMAIL JUST AFTER NEW YEARS TELLING HIM THIS WITH NO REPLY. ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM HIM THAT HE WAS GOING TO BID ON AN M35 FUEL PUMP UNTILL HE SAW IT WAS ME SELLING IT. FOLLOWED BY THE STATEMENT THAT HE WILL "TAKE THE TIME TO VISIT ME JUST TO SEE ME SQUIRM". IF ANYONE CARES, I AM 6'5" , 265LBS, AND I DON'T SQUIRM. ON SMALLER ITEMS THAT I HAVE PLENTY OF, I HAVE RESHIPPED DUPLICATE ITEMS EVEN THOUGH INSURANCE WAS NEVER PURCHASED.-AT MY LOSS! IN THIS CASE, I HAD PURCHASED THREE COMPLETE SETS OF MIRRORS @ 125.00 EACH. AM I EXPECTED TO EAT THIS WHEN I ALREADY SELL MANY OF MY PARTS AT A MUCH LOWER PRICE THAN MOST DEALERS??--SOMETIMES EVEN AT A LOSS. AND I DO NOT CHARGE B.S. HANDLING FEES. THE SAME FACTORS THAT ALLOW ME TO KEEP MY PRICES LOW, ARE THE SAME REASONS THAT MANY OF YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT ME. I KEEP MY PRICES LOW BY KEEPING A LOW OVERHEAD COST. I AM THE GUY WHO IS TRYING TO ACQUIRE INVENTORY, THY GUY WHO DRIVES TO PICK ITEMS UP, THE LISTER, THE SELLER, THE INVOICE DEPARTMENT, THE PACKER, AND THE SHIPPER. THIS WOULD NOT BE SO BAD IF IT WERE ONLY 10 ITEMS PER WEEK RATHER THAN 40 OR 50. IF I HIRE A SECRETARY, OR A WAREHOUSE GUY, THE CUSTOMER WILL HAVE TO PAY THEIR SALARIES BY WAY OF MY PRICES BEING AS HIGH AS OTHER DEALERS. MANY OF YOU HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT POOR COMMO ON BEHALF OF ANSWERING EMAILS. I RECEIVE APPROX 125-150 PER DAY, AND WHEN I AM AWAY ON A ROUTE TO PICK UP PARTS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED FOR A FEW DAYS, MANY EMAILS BECOME AUTOMATICALLY DELETED SINCE MY EMAIL WILL NOT HOLD MORE THAN 300. I TRY TO ANSWER AS MANY AS I CAN. FOR THIS I DO APPLOGISE FOR. AND ALSO FOR THE LACK OF FEEDBACK POSTINGS TO EBAY. I KNOW THIS IS IMPORTANT TO MANY OF YOU AND WILL TRY TO CATCH UP ON THIS--PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME FOR I BARELY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING NOW. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY COMMENTS ON SHIPPING TIMES--PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR POSTAGE LABELS FOR IN 95% OF CASES, SHIPPING IS USUALLY WITHIN 4 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. ALSO THE POST OFFICE IN MANY CASES DOES NOT ALWAYS KEEP THEIR PROMISE TO THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES FOR DELIVERY. IN MANY CASES I AM ALSO NOTICING THAT THE STATEMENT "UNABLE TO DETERMINE SHIPPING TIME" APPEARS ON THEIR WEBSITE WHEN I CALCULATE THE POSTAGE FOR MANY ZIP CODES. LASTLY, REGARDING THE CONCERNS OVER THE NEG. FEEDBACK I HAVE RECEIVED ON EBAY. MOST WERE FROM UNINSURED TRANSACTIONS. TWO WERE FROM A BUYER THAT ADMITTED THAT HE RECEIVED THE PACKAGE VIRTUALLY DESTROYED BY THE POST OFFICE--ONCE AGAIN NO INSURANCE.----AND I EVEN RE-SENT ALL NEW PARTS, STILL I HAVE TO EAT THE FEEDBACK BECAUSE HE NEVER RETRACTED IT. ONE WHO OPTED FOR SURFACE TO ALASKA INSTEAD OF AIRMAIL, THEN COMPLAINED THAT IT TOOK TO LONG. I SUPPOSE THAT THE 100 OR SO POSITIVES BETWEEN EVERY ONE NEGATIVE DO NOT HOLD ANY PROOF TO MY INTEGRITY?? THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO THE STORY, HOWEVER I AM TIRED OF SITTING BACK AND READING EVERYONE ELSES SIDE WHEN ALL OF THE FACTS ARE NOT ON THE TABLE. AT LEAST I CAN SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT, KNOWING THAT EVERY ITEM THAT WAS PURCHASED, WAS SHIPPED AND MY CONSCIENCE IS CLEAR ON THAT ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSIONS MORESO IF I CAN FIND THE TIME. SOMETHING THAT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FEEDBACK FROM YOU ON IS WHETHER OR NOT ME MAKING INSURANCE MANDATORY WILL AFFECT YOUR DECISION TO BID ON MY ITEMS.--I HATE TO DO THIS, HOWEVER, IT WOULD PREVENT A LOT OF PROBLEMS. BERNIE P.S. I WILL BE SET UP AT THE EAST COAST RALLY AND ALSO AT THE NATIONALS IN DAYTON. I HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU THERE.

Desert Rat

Bernie,

I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but all caps reads as though you are SCREAMING at the top of your voice. Perhaps using lower case will be more beneficial for future posts. Just a suggestion.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks