• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Parts - EBAY SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFoster

DrFoster said:
...You can't please all of the customers you'll have ... It was a complaint. Life goes on....
I'll isolate that comment for assisted reading comprehension.

Who's slandering? I didn't see that. Relax man, and go on with life. It's cool to have a parts guy on the forum, but you need to just be a regular guy on here, not the tough guy.

mangus580

gonzo, what moderator told you to post it to the conversations area? I have purposly done everything I can to keep it here, as its where it belongs. On another note, I feel this is getting out of hand, I appreciate your desire to come on the forum and post your side of the story. I am disappointed that you see us as a 'Clique', and not the big huge family that we are. I apologize for your feelings of slander, but honestly, if someone messes with (or 'screws over') one in your family, doesnt it take alot of convincing to you, to fix the problem?

I feel that you can possibly be an asset to our 'family' here at steelsoldiers, and I hope you will stick around to contribute your knowledge. As far as what has been said on the topic, it seems that the majority of the people are satisfied with your service. Obviously, there is always a bad apple or two (not to discount Earl's orignial post). We hope you can keep up your good work.... and I for one will opt for the insurance ;-)

I am going to lock all threads on this discussion now, please... lets not start any new ones. If anyone has a problem with that, you know how to PM me ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks