• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce parts wanted - colorado

colomil

Well I might as well start gathering parts to put a M35A2 humpty-dumpty back together again...

If anyone has (or knows where to get) any of these parts, please chime in:

-windshield glass
-light switch
-oil pressure guage
-exhaust from turbo back (j pipe, stack, etc...)

I don't have the truck home yet but once I do, this list will grow....

Thanks

breelanr

Oil pressure gauge - No problem (i have a 60 and 120psi)
Light Switch - No problem
One or both windshield glass?
Have flex pipe, stack and mounts - no J-pipe....yet

Last edited:

ktm380

I also have some parts, when you are ready let me know.

Also if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a med. tow bar I can get a parts truck home.

breelanr

Ktm380

I have a medium tow bar and magnetic 24v lights.

When do you need to do your recovery? Our group has a number of things to pick-up at Carson. We may be able to coordinate schedules and give you a hand.

Ray

ktm380

I would be very grateful for any help. With a few days notice I could do it just about anytime. The truck is located at the Comanche Power House in Pueblo, and where it's going is only about 15 minutes away.

Crash_AF

I have a medium tow bar (with almost all the adapters and axle clamps) and an 816 to move things... Don't know if I want to take the wrecker to Pueblo (Maybe when the 936 is done :) ), but I can bring the bar down in my Dodge.

While we're talking about wants... I need a pair of complete doors for the 936 and a 900 series inner windshield frame and glass

Later,
Joe

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks