• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce parts wanted - colorado

colomil

Well I might as well start gathering parts to put a M35A2 humpty-dumpty back together again...

If anyone has (or knows where to get) any of these parts, please chime in:

-windshield glass
-light switch
-oil pressure guage
-exhaust from turbo back (j pipe, stack, etc...)

I don't have the truck home yet but once I do, this list will grow....

Thanks

breelanr

Oil pressure gauge - No problem (i have a 60 and 120psi)
Light Switch - No problem
One or both windshield glass?
Have flex pipe, stack and mounts - no J-pipe....yet

Last edited:

ktm380

I also have some parts, when you are ready let me know.

Also if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a med. tow bar I can get a parts truck home.

breelanr

Ktm380

I have a medium tow bar and magnetic 24v lights.

When do you need to do your recovery? Our group has a number of things to pick-up at Carson. We may be able to coordinate schedules and give you a hand.

Ray

ktm380

I would be very grateful for any help. With a few days notice I could do it just about anytime. The truck is located at the Comanche Power House in Pueblo, and where it's going is only about 15 minutes away.

Crash_AF

I have a medium tow bar (with almost all the adapters and axle clamps) and an 816 to move things... Don't know if I want to take the wrecker to Pueblo (Maybe when the 936 is done :) ), but I can bring the bar down in my Dodge.

While we're talking about wants... I need a pair of complete doors for the 936 and a 900 series inner windshield frame and glass

Later,
Joe

Last edited: