• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce pick up GSA lot San antonio

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First y'all snag our deuces, now you want to attack us??? What's next, y'all gonna take some of our our women? We may have to summon up a posse.
You've got a point NDT. I'll let WT slid a bit as I sold him one deuce, but as for all the others.. :hammer:

You guys need me to bring anything to Sam? Slave cable, tires, batts, beer?
You setting up a lemonade stand at GL? lol

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Cease fire Sir!!

First y'all snag our deuces, now you want to attack us??? What's next, y'all gonna take some of our our women? We may have to summon up a posse.
OK...fine then...the Georgia Crew ain't coming...tell the Texas Rangers to stand downroflroflrofl

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Who Knew??

Guess i will stay home and keep this batch of docs special home brew here safe till i cant stand its no longer and start sipppppin
Gosh...I always thought them Texans were some hard core good troops!!!

Yep...we better stay over this way and not make any waves I guess.:lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks