• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce snow plow?

Stan Leschert

Gotta jump in! If you have a deuce and a plow, a couple of good will trips, and you know that your neighbours won't complain about your MV....unless you cover their drive. Just let them get stuck once, pull them out, and you are now the new ambassador for big Green Things, which only a retired soldier could love. :grd:

Last edited:

MasterChief

Can anyone help me finding a supplier of 11.00 x 20 snowplow tread tires for my bobbed M-35?
Am running 14.00x20 - great for many things but NOT plowing!
Having trouble finding anything that won't send me to the poorhouse!
I live in Maine and closer the better as shipping cost are an issue.
Thank you!

MasterChief

Thanks for the advice. You have agreed to my own "Plan B".

But I would still like to investigate plan A, 11.00 x 20 in snowplow tread.... anyone???

Please and Thank you!

jatonka

I am working on it. New 11.00x20s are available in NYS. Mud and snow tread, $325 each. Now trying to find good used ones less expensive. Will be in touch, JT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks