• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Stereo Installation

Finished wiring up the Stereo today and mounted the speakers.

The fronts are down behind the cab vents, shouldn't interfere with anyone's leg room. I may kick the front left when I go to turn on the high beams until I get used to using just the toe.

The rears are mounted to the back of the cab just inside the hard top facing up.

I ran the wire antenna up behind the dash and between the windshield frame, not the best reception but it will do for now.

Overall great sound quality and volume, cant be heard much gearing up or down but sounds great at cruising speed!

Also wired in the 12v socket today.

Attachments

And you know this from experience?

The comment was based on my experience as a Deuce owner. I have not split the exhaust.
The volume required to overcome the exhaust note would be excessive for me. I hope to get a couple more decades out of my ageing ears. I typically use an Airtronics intercom system when with a passenger so normal conversation is possible.
Nice job on your installation, by the way. :goodjob:
With enough alternators and amplifiers anything is possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks